Wetlands Information


Carlton County administers the Wetland Conservation Act in all of Carlton County, except for the City of Wright and the City of Cloquet. A permit may be required for work in wetlands. Contact the Zoning and Environmental Services Office for permit requirements.

Wetland Conservation Technical Evaluation Panel Agendas & Minutes

Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. Contact the Resource & Recycling Coordinator for this information.