How can I contest the ticket?

Appear for court on the date and time specified on your ticket.  You may call the Carlton County Attorney’s Office at (218) 384-9166 prior to your hearing to discuss your ticket.  A resolution may be reached ahead of a court hearing.   On your hearing date, you may also ask to speak with the prosecutor prior to your court appearance.  He/She will be available approximately one-half hour prior to the start of the arraignment calendar. If you wish to plead not guilty, you will be given another court date for a court trial or pre-trial hearing.

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay my ticket?
2. What if I can’t pay my fine on the day of court?
3. How can I contest the ticket?
4. My ticket is in warrant status. What do I need to do?
5. My driver’s license was suspended for an unpaid fine. What can I do?
6. How do I get my driver’s license back?
7. I have insurance on my vehicle and still received a ticket for No Insurance. What do I do?